Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, July 4, 2011

DTE hits 55c! 5c above my prophecy!

Back in April 19, I blogged about a dream/prophecy (being dramatic here) I had. It was regarding a stock in my portfolio, Dart Energy (DTE), which fell to 50c (initially bought it at around 90c)! The reason why I even bothered blogging about it was because some of my dreams actually have come true in the past. And it started to happen when I began yoga on a regular basis. I've come to the conclusion that it is when one is meditating, they're in a different state and are much more in-tune to other "things".

So, imagine my surprise when I saw it break past the support level of 73c to see it trail down to its all-time low of 55c! It would seem that the 55c mark is now the new support line and has since recovered to of about 63c!

Maybe I'm reading too much into it considering the Australia sharemarket has performed very poorly but it seems much more exciting to think I can 'predict' a share price through my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment