Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Longer legs

As per my previous post, I am definitely longer but I had this funny feeling that my arms were getting longer quicker than my legs.

Don't get me wrong, it's all good as long as I'm getting longer but it would be better if they were all at the same speed so I don't end up looking out of proportion!?

So, I was pretty happy to hear that a particular yoga move we did yesterday added 1mm to our legs.

Grab a tie or a strap. Lie on your back, wrap the tie or strap around the balls of one foot, hold the leg up 90degrees (the other loose leg is stretched out on the floor), flex your toes of the leg that is held up towards your face (dorsiflex). Grab onto the strap and pull it down gently. Repeat 3 times.

The result? Hopefully 1cm taller in 10 days if you do it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment