Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another "prophecy" for Dart Energy (DTE)

Having had the prophecy of a crash in MGX's price, I wondered if Dart Energy would resolve to the same fate.

This small energy stock is currently in our portfolio and on Monday I woke up after a nightmare that it had fallen to 50c! Last trading price was 86c. Of course I don't have a timeline but I believe it took a couple of weeks for MGX to come crumbling down.

Of course I'm desperately hoping this won't happen to DTE (I have a stop loss in place anyway) but if it does, it could go to prove what Dr.Van Tharp said about the "very successful trader" who meditates and trades when she is in the "zone".

The wait is on...

No comments:

Post a Comment