Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, April 11, 2011

Losing my mojo!

This past month has been trying times! I have a friend who is going through a tough time. She came back from the UK with her son and has been staying with me. It's been difficult juggling work, figuring out my MBA subject and looking for an investment property all at the same time.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I haven't been able to make any good trades. I feel as though my focus isn't all there and it's getting hard to find clarity in my emotional and mental state.
I've been going to yoga classes regularly trying to find my mojo back but to no avail.

Hopefully I haven't completely lost my magical trading touch and the mojo will be back and running when they move out this coming Saturday.

OOohhmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment