Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Desires

Yoga is said to change a person's life by awakening their spirituality and bringing forth a sense of enlightenment.

So before I notice any drastic changes I should note down all of my desires and vice(?).

Below is my list:
  • A fast, sexy car (eg: Audi R8, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Murcielago etc etc) - Tick!
  • A house overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House - Tick!
  • A jet for my jet-setting lifestyle - Tick!
  • Fame & power - Tick!
  • Ability to do all sorts of contortions and yoga poses, such as the Firefly and the Scorpion - Tick!
  • Travelling wherever I want whenever I want - Tick!
  • Lots of alcohol as part of a healthy diet - Tick!
  • Lots of bread, pasta, rice and other forms of carbohydrates - Tick!
  • Intolerance to stupid, superficial people - Tick!
  • Impatience - Tick!
I'll review these in the future to see if anything has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment