Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, October 25, 2010

An early riser

I have been waking up at around 7am without too much struggle.

Before the regular yoga, the thought of getting up at 7am was my idea of torture. Although I never needed to be dragged out of bed by someone, I was sluggish getting out of bed and relied on caffeine boost to help me rid the mental daze.

Nowadays, I spring out of bed with a clear mind and the first cup of coffee is more like a treat than a need. But it could also be the fact that I am taking this semester off from studies so that could be the reason for the decrease in fatigue. Or that I've been taking multivitamin tablets every day for the past two weeks or so. In saying this, I felt energised before taking multiviamins.

Also, I hear doing Sun Salutations for about 15 minutes first thing in the morning helps to energize you and prep you for the day. I will start doing this and see if it makes any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment