Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good quote

For the life of me, I cannot recall where I read this quote but it struck a chord with me. Maybe because I grew tired of trying to help friends with their issues but seeing no real action on their part.
The thing I don't understand about most people is that they have issues that they think about, talk about, complain about, become angry and frustrated about but these same people don't action anything.
Is life really that long that one can ponder and be action-less for god-knows-how-long? Isn't time (and life) too precious to be wasted on non-events? If you're not happy, aren't you ultimately responsible for creating your own happiness?
Whether I just have a really strong character, I'm emotionless or I'm a go-getting fire sign, it's inconceivable for me when people don't take matters into their own hands.

Anyway, the quote is: "When you meet someone, show a little kindness. For they probably are going through their own struggles in life too". It's not verbatim but you get the idea!

PS: Still deciding whether I should check out this Tibetan healing business! MBS festival is until this coming Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment