Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend away

Last weekend some friends and I went away for a quick getaway to the beautiful city of Melbourne.
As we only booked a budget flight (Virgin Blue) we could only take a carry-on luggage. Therefore, I couldn't take my trusty yoga mat.

"No matter. I'll just use a towel. It's only for three days anyway."
And matter, it did!! I was slipping as I posed warrior and tried to downward dog! So let this be a warning to all of you. Don't bother trying to yoga on a towel unless you're thinking of sitting to meditate only.

So three days without yoga, I'm stiff! Neck is stiff, back feels stiff, and I feel shorter!!

Yes, it's all in the mind probably but where the thoughts go, energy goes! I will be going to an afternoon basic flow class today and will be thinking of the beautiful shots I took whilst there..



No comments:

Post a Comment