Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tibetan Healing 4

Ok, this really will be the last post about Tibetan healing as I'm sure people are sick of it.

I just need to mention a few things about it before I bury it in cyberspace.

Two weeks ago, I discovered something about my partner which I wasn't fully aware of. In short, it was a credit card debt that I didn't know about. Being a financially savvy person, it was pretty stupid of me to not know about this way before and not demand that I know of it before we became involved.

Anyway, it was way worse than I thought and being a results-orientated person that I am, we sat down to figure out a way to pay this all off. I thought I was handling the whole incident ok despite being in shock. But a couple of days after listening to the chanting cd, I became uncontrollably angry and upset. I also cried a lot which I rarely do and managed to have a deeper conversation with my partner after all this emotional roller-coaster ride.

I'm not saying it was due to the chanting cd because I'm still skeptical about the whole thing but I must say it was pretty coincidental. Also, I've been listening to it whilst scanning through my charts but I haven't picked a stock that's given me a spectacular return as yet! I know I know, it isn't supposed to do that type of thing anyway...

My last advice to people: I know financial advisers tell you to know your partner's finances inside out before getting involved, and I can tell you, as unromantic as that is, you won't find better advice anywhere. It certainly will save you a lot of heartache and empower you in many ways!

Lastly, this is EXACTLY how I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment