Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bad drivers

My possible downfall in this whole yoga journey may be that I'm expecting yoga to be a fix-it-all. An instructor once told me that yoga is not a fix-it when he found me complaining that my shoulder was still aching (has been for years because I'm a computer addict) even when I was doing yoga.

Today I found myself on the road cursing bad drivers. I was only on the road for a total of 20 minutes and still managed to come across them. One Ute driver zoomed straight across the roundabout without even looking to his right to see if there was any cars approaching (ie: me!).. Another driver was parking so badly I found myself stuck behind the car asking why these people don't go get some proper lessons and stop being such a hazard on the road for everyone's sake.

 As I made my way to a shopping centre for my morning coffee and scan of the finance news, I wondered whether I should turn right or go straight. Both directions lead to the entrance of the shopping centre. At the last minute I decided I am going straight!

So what do I find myself doing?? Driving straight through the intersection to go up the ramp. Only issue was that it was a RED LIGHT! How lucky was I that there were no cars on either side of me!!!
Talking about bad drivers I must be the worst driver on the road. I'm so busy thinking how crap everyone else is that I break the rules on the road!

If yoga brings positive energy to oneself, it must also bring negative energy. I think it's called Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment