Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Energy flow

So after the fat finger trade, I tried putting a sell order for a small profit this morning but had issues. It kept coming up with an error message saying that I did not have sufficient shares. ?!?!
So then I got on the phone and spoke with a rep of the broking firm. He said he'd place me on hold and fixed what he needed to. I was monitoring the share price whilst being on hold and I realised the share price kept increasing. I took it as a sign that maybe I wasn't supposed to sell it at that initial low price!

So then I (nervously) put in a higher sell order and hoping it will go through, made my way to lunch time yoga class. Yoga classes are always a good way to calm oneself when feeling a bit nervous.

Whilst driving, I got to thinking about energy and how yoga is supposed to help with the flow of the energy within oneself. Now, this sounds all loopy and spacey but I started wondering if the proper flow of the energy within onself actually opens the person to receive outside energy (universal). The universal energy is supposed to give you what you want, if you ask for it. At least that's what it says in the book "The Secret".

Either that, it's because I have accepted trading my own methods than what's out there. There are a lot of systems out there and lots of information and this can cloud or even confuse a trader. These days I just do what I feel is right and what works for my type of trading (very short term with smaller profits rather than riding a trend). Yoga gives me a sense of self and an acceptance of my own ways.

And the last theory is that, perhaps I'm just getting better at trading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment