Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fat finger trade!

If anyone is familiar with the term 'fat finger' in trading, that would be me today albeit under slightly different circumstances!

For a short term trade, I put in an order to buy shares and if executed, I put in a sell order at a higher price for the same day. Today, I made a mistake of buying the same number of shares twice and hence doubling the brokerage fee! And ending up with twice as many shares as I had intended!

Panic, panic, panic!! But what am I to do?! The orders went through and I can't exactly deny a mistake on my part.

Yogic breathing... calm, deep, blue sea....... Mental clarity, emotional detachment...... breathe, breathe, breathe....

What will be will be! If my sell order goes through, I make a profit and if not, I gotta cop it on the chin and cut my losses....

emotional detachment.. .detach detach detach...

No comments:

Post a Comment