Who am I?

My photo
Does yoga help shift the way we view the body, mind and soul?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Psychic!

This sounds bizarre but I'm having more psychic experiences!

I think of things, for example, and then it will happen. I think about a particular person and then I'll get a call or email from them a day later or so.

I had a dream that one of the shares I bought 2 weeks ago (MGX) plummeted. Sure enough, a few days later it did after it came out of its trading halt.

Last time I dreamt that I failed one of my MBA subjects which I ignored because I knew that I wasn't going to fail (I put in a lot of time and effort into it) and sure enough, I did fail it.

These are just a few examples and perhaps I should write down these things when they happen.

It's really freaking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment